Why We Like The Outbound Prism GTX Hiking Shoe
Whether we're perusing an open-air market or trekking a new trail, we have our feet snuggled into the Outbound Prism GTX Hiking Shoe. The flat laces reduce pressure points when we have them tied tight. On long, hot days, the breathable, anti-odor lining keeps our trotters fresh.
- Lightweight hiking shoe for adventures downtown and on trail
- GORE-TEX membrane provides complete waterproof protection
- 9mm drop helps fight against calf and Achilles fatigue
- Tight mesh upper keeps debris out but lets air through
- Discrete toe cap provides a little protection on rocky sections
- Cushy midsole absorbs shock and propels you forward
- Grippy, lugged sole provides reliable traction on wet and dry ground
- Item #SALZ9N1
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX membrane
- mesh, textile, S-Cafe anti-odor treatment
- EnergyCell (EVA)
- Contagrip MA rubber compound
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.