- Detail Images
Physics? What's physics?
Think gravity's overrated? So does the Salomon NFX Ski, which would rather just stay in the air indefinitely. Of course, no matter how much you want to boost, you'll have to come back to Earth eventually, which is why the NFX has been hooked up with Pulse Pad Pro rubber shock absorbers in the tip, tail, and binding area to take the sting out of hard landings and add some durability to the poppy wood core. The full camber construction adds additional pop, provides a solid platform for stomping, and lets you really drive the XL edges into hard takeoffs and icy jumps.
Salomon hooked the NFX up with some more park-specific technologies, too, starting with a Jib Tech base that combines harder and more durable sections with faster material in key sections to give you the ability to slide rails and mob into jumps without worrying about dinging your bases or coming up short. The twin tip shape lets you ride switch like it's no big deal, and the sandwich construction and ABS sidewalls give the NFX all the durability and edging power that you need to get as rad as gravitationally possible.
- A park and pipe plank that wants to get you airborne
- Nimble, sturdy 86mm waist width pops lips and stomps landings
- Traditional camber underfoot provides power to get you corked
- Twin tip design is ready for switch landings and takeoffs
- Poppy, solid wood core with Pad Pro shock absorbers
- XL edges confidently rip into pipe walls and icy jumps
- Sandwich construction with ABS sidewalls for durability
- Jib Tech base balances speed and bombproof density