- Detail Images
An all-mountain icon.
If your impeccable daffies and awe-inspiring back scratchers don't earn you a reputation as an all-mountain maven, then the Salomon Women's Icon2 Helmet will. With a sleek look and safety-first construction, this resort-specific helmet delivers the style and protection you need whether you spend the majority of your time on frontside groomers or looking for back mountain freshies.
Featuring Salomon's new EPS 4D construction, this helmet is capable of absorbing impacts from any direction and is built through an in-mold process to reduce weight, so you're neck muscles aren't tuckered out after a bell-to-bell day. For warmth, the helmet utilizes a faux fur lining for plush comfort, and the removable ear pads are also audio compatible so you can just listen to music instead of making awkward small talk with tourists on the chairlift.
- Reliable protection for skiing or snowboarding the resort
- EPS 4D construction absorbs impact from any direction
- Lightweight in-mold design reduces discomfort from weight
- Active ventilation keeps cool air circulating through
- Faux fur lining for added warmth and comfort
- Removable ear pads are audio compatible (audio kit not included)
- Round fit has a low-profile look