An essential layer for running.
Whether you’re just emerging into the running scene or you’ve been around for decades, Salomon’s Fast Wing Mid 1/2-Zip Shirt for Men is an all-around crowd pleaser. Perfect for year-round use, this long-sleeve shirt has just the right amount of thickness to wear by itself on summer runs through the mountains or underneath a jacket on your laps through the neighborhood before the forecasted snow hits. Although intimidating at first, its form-fitting closeness is good for two things: efficiently wicking moisture away to keep you dry and circulating fresh air around your body as it stretches with your movements. Because, as you probably know, the more comfortable you are on your run, the farther you’ll go.
- Form-fitting outdoors shirt for high-intensity activities
- A perfect layering piece or thick enough to be worn on its own
- A close fit provides moisture wicking defense
- Stretchy fabric circulates refreshing air for best breathability
- Half-zipper can be adjusted for desired body temperature
- Thumb loops lock sleeves in place
- Q & A
Long Arms No Thumbholes
The arms are super baggy but the torso fits perfect, 5â10 165 and I got a large. With thumbholes the sleeve length would make sense but without they donât so in this case they donât make sense. Even if I got a medium the sleeve length is only an inch shorter so it would still be too long in the arms and the medium would probably be pretty tight. Still a decent when on sale and a piece that I wear often as a base layer and sometimes on its own when itâs above 40 degrees