Big-footed riders have something to say, too.
The Salomon Men's Dialogue Wide Snowboard Boot is here to relieve your cramped, fatigue-ridden feet from nasty hot-spots and pressure points caused by ill-fitting boots. This mid-flexing boot is one of the few truly wide boots on the market, giving those with big feet ample room to move without sacrificing fit and performance by sizing up. Remaining a top choice for freestyle fanatics and park junkies, the Dialogue Wide delivers mid-level response that's much easier flexing than, say, Salomon's freeride-specific Malamute and Synapse.
Locking down response over the upper and lower zones independently, the boot's Zonelock closure offers fast and convenient lacing with a tongue-locking tab for upper control and a side pull handle for easy tightening over the lower portion of the boot.While it's built to get down in the park, that doesn't mean it can't shred the rest of the mountain. Case in point, the boot's Gold 3D Flex liner locks down a comfortable, supportive fit with its heat-moldable Custom Fit Foam, while the cushy and comfy Ortholite C2 footbed ensures a cooler, drier, and healthier environment for your foot. Plus, its cat-tongue-inspired material around the heel (Heel Grip) grips your sock to prevent response-sapping heel lift. Add in a low-profile Lo-Fi sole for fine-tuned freestyle riding anywhere on the mountain, whether you're crushing glades or launching kickers.
- Mid-flexing, speed-lacing boot that for the park and beyond
- Wider design fits (you guessed it) riders with bigger feet
- Speedlace closure locks you securely quickly and easily
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot for plush comfort
- Impact-absorbing midsole eats up harsh landings and chatter
- Anti-microbial treatment fights off funky odors
- Lightweight outsole provides sturdy traction on icy surfaces