Why We Like The Cross 5in Short
When we are striding towards a new PR we are happy to be wearing the Salomon Cross 5in Short. These shorts pair a moisture-wicking liner with a durable face fabric so that we can train or race in dry comfort.
- Running shorts designed for training or race days
- AdvancedSkin outer offers durability and easy movent
- Polyester inner brief wicks moisture and drys quickly
- Zippered back pocket holds your phone while you run
- Item #SALZ9Y0
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry, [inner brief] 100% polyester
- 1 zipped back pocket
- Claimed Weight
- running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
1.5 based on 2 ratings
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 20, 2022
The fit on these is terrible. The waist is far far wider than is acceptable, so you rely on really tightening the drawstring to keep them up. Worse though, the internal briefs are massive and offer no support whatsoever. Pity as they’re a good looking short.
Originally reviewed on Salomon
April 6, 2022
Liner and waist band have poor fit
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Unfortunately the liner on these shorts is worthless. Did not do it's job, making running in them uncomfortable. I've always used size medium shorts, across many brands and never had an issue. The waistband sizing is also off. Disappointing because the material and weight feel great but the liner makes these a bad purchase.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com