Run through the hills.
Tuck a few snacks into your Salomon Agile 6 Backpack and hit the trail for a speedy hike or a long run. The 7-liter carrying capacity makes it the perfect size for an afternoon outing, and the Air Mesh fabric breathes well when you start to sweat. A pole carrying system lets you stash your gear while you scramble up a scree field, and two included soft flasks slide seamlessly into the front mesh pockets.
- A lightweight hydration vest runs, rides, and hikes
- 7L capacity holds small essentials
- Air Mesh straps are soft and breathable
- Pole carrying system when you need your hands free
- Minimalist design that you won't notice
- Compatible with a 1.5L bladder (not included)
- 2 soft flasks are included
- Q & A
Not a great fit for a woman
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
While this is advertised as unisex, the way the straps fit in the front is very uncomfortable. The bag sits well on the back , and the quality seems good, but I'm going back to my Camel Bak.
Perfect for light weight
Used this in a 50 k (mountain trails) where resupply box was available every 10-12 miles. The squish bottles that come with it are perfect for electrolyte drink mixes (half liter each) and i used the 1.5 liter bladder from my Nathan vest. The outer main pouch was enough for a thermal long sleeve and a few goodies. Minimal. No front snack pockets but you can tuck one each in behind the pockets for the bottles in front. Great adjustable fit, no issues with flopping around. Salomon aced it. That being said, you gotta pare down the gear list. Super light!!!