Grab and go.
Salomon's Aero 9 Skin classic ski is a low-maintenance training tool you can get on and hit the classic track with, without having to spend an hour the night before waxing your skis. The classic waxless base features Salomon's SkinGrip technology that will stick to loose powder and icy tracks while maintaining a decent amount of glide—although, you shouldn't expect to be shattering and PRs with this ski. Traditional Heel toe camber with S-Cut sidecut delivers exceptional control during the descent, and the durable Zeolit base has a protective foil finish to ensure long-lasting durability for you day-to-day training.
- A low-maintenance training ski for Nordic skiing
- Medium flex suitable for intermediate skiers
- Waxless base with Skingrip technology
- S-Cut shape makes the ski easy to control
- Protective foil protects base from scratches and oxidation
- Pre-drilled to fit SNS and Prolink bindings