Wild Hiker Mid GTX Boot
Heading into alpine terrain, where technical rocky paths and steep trails abound, the Salewa Wild Hiker Mid GTX Boot is a perfect fit for the occasion. This mid-height hiking boot is built with durable mesh uppers to defend against rocks and ruin, backed by a Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof protection if you're hiking into a post-rainstorm world full of wet grass and slick rocks. Should you encounter early or late season snow and ice, the Vibram outsole provide reliable footing across slick surfaces, while the structure of the boot is designed for perfect front-foot balance when footing is tricky.
Salewa equipped the Wild Hiker with a flexible mid-height collar, giving your ankles the support they need on rocky terrain while increasing the ankle's rear range of motion during the inevitable descent. An adaptive midsole combines with the cushioning footbed for a comfortable ride through all the twists and turns, so you can focus on the breathtaking views instead of sore feet.
- A well-equipped hiking boot for rocky, technical terrain
- Gore-Tex lining offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Adaptive midsole reduces pressure points within the foot
- Sticky Vibram outsole ensures reliable grip on snow or slick rocks
- Grid structure wraps foot for a secure balance-oriented fit
- Cushioning footbed provides moisture-management and comfort
- 3D lacing fine tunes your fit for personalized performance
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|