Classic, steadfast performance.
More often than not, your adventures require a no-frills and adaptive mentality, which is why the Salewa Women's Trektail Hiking Shoe is designed to accommodate just that: unimpeded versatility and steadfast performance. The Trektail features a pliable and supportive suede upper, which when combined with the 3F lacing system, provides ample dexterity, flexibility, and a true-to-your-foot fit. Additionally, the rubber toe rand and side protection assure torsional support, while the Ortholite footbed provides just-enough shock attenuation when you need most. Not to mention, the Vibram Scramble sole is self-cleaning, sticky, and grippy in all sorts of conditions.
- A dependable, technical approach shoe for variegated terrain
- Suede upper provides support and dexterity
- Rubber toe rand and side protection torsional support
- 3F lacing system ensures flexibility and a true fit
- Vibram Scrambler sole is self cleaning and assures traction
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I can tell these are great shoes - they have a sturdy sole, come with two sets of laces and feel very comfortable - however they run very large. I am a consistent 7.5 in all types of shoes, but with these I would need a 6.5 to 7. My heel slipped all the way out while walking in these. Sad to be returning them, but keep the sizing in mind if you choose to order!