The Salewa Puez TW CLT Insulated Vest is a welcome addition on sunny, late autumn hikes, camping trips in the desert, or even early morning trail runs in winter. Stuffed with wool, this vest adds warmth to your core when your long-sleeved fleece is just a tad too much. Treated with Celliant, the Tiroolean wool reflects your body heat back towards your body, while allowing water vapor to pass on through so you don't overheat. Plus, it does all the usual wool things like keeping you warm if it gets wet, and warding of funky odors when you wear it all winter.
- Insulated vest for shoulder season hiking and mountaineering
- Thermo-reflective-treated wool keeps your core toasty
- Shell fabric provides wind-resistant, water-repellent protection
- Inner lining offers wicking, breathable comfort
- Packs down into integrated compression pouch for added convenience
- Slim fit keeps the bulk to a minimum for optimum mobility
- Created with bluesign approved fabrics