The best of both fills.
Imagine combining the decadence of custard with the tangy goodness of raspberry filling inside one sugar-packed doughnut and you'll be one step closer to understanding the sheer engineering genius behind Salewa's Fusion Hybrid 28 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag. Combining the warmth, weight, and compressibility of down with the water-resistance and breathability of PrimaLoft insulation, this sleeping bag is composed of a 50/50 blend of natural down clusters and synthetic fibers, which results in a bag that's capable of drying four times faster than traditional down sleeping and capable of retaining 94% of its insulating properties when wet.
- A sleeping bag suitable for summer mountaineering and backpacking
- Insulated with down and PrimaLoft synthetic 50/50 blend
- Thermal efficient mummy bag shape with draft collar and tube
- Drawstring-adjustable hood with contoured shape
- Compression bag and storage bag included
- Inner pocket for small valuables
- Connects to compatible Salewa sleeping bags