Some more space for the sending season.
It may just be you and your climbing partner tackling the cross-country climbing adventure this sending season, but you'd still like a little more space than a two-person shelter. You need more room for climbing gear, and the more inches you can sleep away from your stinky partner the better. Salewa's Denali III Tent might have room for a third climber, if you decide to adopt a partner-less climber sleeping on the trails of Yosemite—they're everywhere—but it also makes for a roomy two-person for extended camping trips. Its unique dome design is rugged enough to withstand winds, rains, and three-season weather. There are two large vestibules for cooking food in the rain as well as storing gear. Multiple door opening options allow you to open the door as wide as the wall, and still stay secure in the worst weather you experience on this epic adventure.
- Robust, reliable dome tent for long camping trips and bike tours
- Floor and fly treated to provide three-season weather protection
- Zippered mesh paneling assures ample airflow for summer's warm temps
- Different door opening options amplify versatile ventilation
- Freestanding construction includes poles, stakes, and guylines