Apex Wall 32L Backpack
The Salewa Apex Wall 32L Backpack is designed for technical mountaineering treks that require a lot of gear. Attachment points on the pack accommodate your skis, ice axes, rope, helmet, and trekking poles while the highly durable, tear-resistant fabric withstands abrasions from rocks and your tools. Most importantly, the Apex features an innovative Contact Flow Fit System prevents you from over cooling after strenuous ascents and long days on the trail. This achieved through its limited contact area with your back, a built-in micro-ventilation system, and 3D air channels that allow high airflow between the pack and your back. This way, you can stay cool on the ascents and comfortable on the descents.
- Technical mountaineering pack for full days spent in the alpine
- Tear-resistant Robic fabric holds up to the rigors of alpine travel
- Innovative Contact Flow Fit system ventilates for cooler carrying
- Split shoulders provide mobility and comfortable overhead movement
- Gear attachment accommodates skis, poles, ice axes, and crampons
- Magnetic buckle system allows for a single-hand rope attachment
- Roll top system allows easy volume adjustment for gear-heavy treks
- Pack is hydration compatible for convenient on-trail refreshment
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This pack is great for all of my day trips in the mountains or on the rocks. It's lightweight with simple, yet sofisticated, pockets and storage, and offers cooling channels keeping your back dry when working up those steep ascents. It also fits perfectly on my back with it's free flow system allowing me to move unemcumbered on the rocks. I mostly use it to guide long rock trips and have been loving it!