Alpenviolet GTX Hiking Shoe
Salewa knows hiking boots and the Alpenviolet GTX Hiking Shoe proves they know hiking shoes, too. Designed with mountain functionality in mind, the Alpenviolet shoe uses high-tech construction so you don't have to worry about blisters or foot discomfort as you maneuver shale and overgrowth to reach your alpine objective. While you're scrambling to the summit, the integrated gaiter keeps trail debris out and protects your ankles from low-lying shrubs. The 3M system will also keep your heel locked in for extra security and the climbing-lacing tightens the shoe from toe to heel for a next-to-foot comfort. You likely won't want these shoes on hot and humid summer days as the Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet toasty, but when the forecast calls for rain or the temps are moderate you'll be able to hit the trail hiking.
- Waterproof hiking shoe with grippy outsole for techy terrain
- Integrated gaiter prevents rocks and dirt from getting in
- 3M system provides comfort, heel support, blister free fit
- Pomoca outsole uses climbing-inspired technology for grip
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathability and waterproofing
- Ortholite insert cushions the foot on high-mileage days
- Item #SFW00AM
- Upper Material
- wear-resistant, coated fabric
- Pomoca Alpen
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.