Upgrade your comfort situation.
Where normal sweaters let you down, the RVCA Men's Top Off Fleece Pullover comes through. The upper body and sleeves feature a nylon layer that wards off wind and repels light rain and snow for superior comfort in rough winter weather. Meanwhile, soft fleece on the inside and at the lower portion offers plush warmth, and a kangaroo pocket offers a spot to thaw frozen fingers. The high collar helps shield your neck from the biting cold, but your can unzip the front opening to allow refreshing airflow in when it warms up and the sun comes out.
- Tech step-up from your average sweatshirt
- Nylon upper wards off light rain and wind
- Fleece lower portion and lining offers cozy comfort
- Kangaroo pocket offers place to warm cold hands
- 1/4-zip front allows rapid ventilation
- Ribbed hem and cuffs seal in warmth