- Detail Images
It likes to go fast.
Ridden by the fastest downhill and enduro riders on the world circuit, the Royal Racing Victory Race Short has proven its ability to excel on hyper-technical courses where every split-second is crucial. Striking balance between a longer length and tailored fit, the Victory Race Short drops beneath the knees for gravity riders, yet it's not overly loose when you're climbing uphill for the next enduro stage.
For 2017, the Victory Race Short is lighter than ever, helping you get the most out of your racing pursuits without sacrificing durability. Four-way stretch fabric keeps you riding fluidly across rock-strewn downhills and steep climbs alike. This fabric actively pulls sweat off your body, so you don't overheat on long uphill slogs in warmer weather. Airflow perforations further disperse sweat and aide in evaporative cooling. And because on-bike storage is essential when you're racing and training, zippered pockets offer a safe haven for snacks and riding essentials.
- Lightweight short for downhill and enduro racing
- Race/DH fit is longer, yet tailored for pedaling
- 4-way stretch polyester for fluid on-bike movements
- Adjustable ratchet at waist for high-speed security
- Airflow perforations aide in evaporative cooling
- Zippered pockets for essential storage