The Royal Racing Quantum Gloves offer the kind of dexterous grip needed for dissecting steep, technical terrain during trail surgery. In theory, you can shred dirt with bare hands, but you might as well take advantage of the less-is-more approach Royal Racing took when it built this glove. Its clean, simple design features an AX perforated stretch palm for precise control in the cockpit and knitted mesh on the back of the hand to keep you cool and collected on scorching rides. You'll ride with better control while shielding your digits from the errant branch or rock during a crash, plus, you can use the included thumb wipe to keep your face or lenses clean when you're out all day.
- Minimalist gloves for crushing trail miles
- Perforated palm provides traction and won't crease
- Mesh back increases airflow on exposed climbs
- Pre-curved for anatomical comfort on the grips
- Hook-and-loop adjustment secures with comfort
- Finger and thumb are touchscreen-compatible
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Solid pair of minimalist gloves from Royal Racing. I tend to gravitate towards a thin glove with little to no padding on the palm, so these were a perfect choice for me. I also like it when the palm and finger section is made from one piece of fabric, especially on thin, minimalist gloves as it helps prevent bunching on your hand and will in turn, give you a more comfortable ride. Sizing is definitely a little on the small side, so some riders may need to size up to get a comfortable fit. Going with a minimalist design typically, I would like to see this glove "claspless," but thats more of a personal preference.
The large size is like a medium.
I would not recommend.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
(testing) They're awesome!
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.