- Detail Images
Bridging the gap between performance and affordability.
Whether you're experiencing a heat wave in Southern California or it's one of the coldest days of the year by Hawaiian standards, the Roxy Women's 2/2 Syncro Back Zip LS Bootie Spring FLT Wetsuit is the perfect choice for either scenario. Made for those in-between days when it's too warm for a fullsuit, but too cold for a bikini, this wetsuit offers warmth and flexibility at a price that won't make your wallet cry.
Premium materials ensure high levels of performance, and it clocks in at under a hundred bucks, so you don't have to choose between getting a new wetsuit and paying rent. F'N Lite neoprene is built with extra air bubbles that increase warmth, which means the suit remains light and flexible. Flatlock seams are super-durable, and they offer a smooth feel that won't chafe your skin during those long August afternoons.
- Lightweight warm-water performance that won't drain your savings
- Flatlock seams offer smooth, chafe-free comfort
- Back zip allows effortless entry and exit
- F'N Lite neoprene provides excellent flexibility and lightweight warmth
- Vaporstretch mesh chest panel enhances warmth and water-resistance
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure collar creates comfortable seal
- Ecto-flex knee pads prolong life of suit and board
- Q & A
Perfect for SoCal
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great rash-guard style wet suit for warmer water when you still want some coverage. I run cold, so I use this in SoCal and mid-cast California when surfing. You'll want something thicker if you go north any further.
What is the UV rating?