Rossignol 1907 Cham Buffalo Boot - Men's
- Upper Material:
- full-grain leather
- Wintherm, Aluminum microfilm
- cambered rubber
- Recommended Use:
1907 Cham Buffalo Boot
Inspiration for the Rossignol 1907 Cham Buffalo Boot is visible from the full-grain leather upper through to the pressure-point specific insole. Designed to be everything your feet need to remain unperturbed by the chilling winter conditions from the slopes to the city and back, the waterproof, insulated 1907 may be the pinnacle of styling and practicality. Insulation comes via the Wintherm lining, which prevents heat loss, while the aluminum barrier reflects warmth to the feet. Walking about for a full day of fun is supported by the pressure-point reducing insole. And a sole, which mimics the tread and design of ski boots, grips firmly on snow and ice for confidence that extends beyond the impeccable styling.
- Fashionable and key piece of winter protection to your gear closet
- Lace up waterproof leather for complete insulation from snow and rain
- Warming insulation prevents heat loss
- Aluminum reflects heat back towards feet
- Insole designed to reduce common pressure points for all-day comfort
- Cambered sole grips and provides responsive feedback
|MONDO||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||CM||IN||Boot Sole Lengths|
- To measure the size of your foot:
- -Put a piece of paper, larger than your foot, on the floor against a wall.
-Stand on the paper with your back and heels glued to the wall.
-Draw a line marking the longest part of your foot.
-Measure the distance from the edge of the paper to the line you've just made.
Rossignol recommends taking measurements for both feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. If your foot measurement is between chart numbers, they recommend sizing up.