You'll want to make sacrificial offerings to appease the snow gods in preparation for the upcoming season once you pick up the Rome Winterland Snowboard. Designed for the aggressive lady rider sampling everything from high-speed cruisers to waist-deep powder, the Winterland is a responsive, directional-shaped board that lays down hard carves, pops off natural hits, and surfs above the fresh stuff without bogging down.
Rome makes the most of the Winterland's freeride abilities with Free-the-Ride Camber, which locks into carves energetically and snaps off natural hits with the pre-loaded response, while the subtle nose rocker helps it stay afloat in the deep snow, especially considering its directional shape. The Winterland's packing Rome's SuperPop Core Matrix of durable wood from tip-to-tail, with two zones of lighter wood to reduce weight, as well as a 45/90 Carbon Hybrid Laminate that energizes its power transfer without being overly stiff, helping you rail trenches on groomers and react instantaneously in tight situations. The carbon-energized fiberglass comes with the addition of Carbon Single Barrel TurboRods, which are milled directly into the core in a vertical orientation for spring-loaded snap and massive ollie power.
- Lightning-fast and lively freeride board for experienced riders
- Free-The-Ride Camber carves energetically and floats well
- Directional shape enhances stability and powder buoyancy
- Responsive flex pattern for charging steeps and freeriding
- SuperPop Core Matrix offers durability and lightweight feel
- Carbon Hybrid Laminate makes for a highly reactive ride
- Carbon Single Barrel TurboRods amplify its snap and ollie power
- Sintered base is faster and tougher than cheaper extruded bases