Mountain Division Snowboard Wide
The Rome Mountain Division Snowboard Wide loves to go fast, whether you love blasting off of cat tracks and beating your friends to the bottom of the lift or prefer straight lining big skinny chutes, hop on this stable high speed beast and go faster than ever with ample control. The key to this high speed control is the combination of the directional shape, Free-The-Ride camber profile, and medium-stiff flex.
The directional shape creates a stable platform that eases turn initiation and helps you get from edge to edge quickly for control at high speeds. Working with this directional shape the Free-The-Ride camber profile mixes rocker in the tip with a flat section under your front foot and camber from there to the tail. This allows for exceptional float through powder as well as a super stable back foot platform. This super stable platform acts as a gas pedal when you get into dicey situations by letting you shift your weight to your back foot, which brings your tip off of the the snow and lets you skip over trouble to an area where you can comfortably make a turn. To tie it all together the Mountain Division consists of a light weight AirPop core that is reinforced by poppy carbon turbo rods and torsionally rigid laminates to create a medium-stiff flex that stays stable at speed but can still be manipulated into and out of turns when need be.
- Powder and groomer carving board that is designed to go fast
- Directional shape is quick edge to edge and stable at speed
- Backfoot camber mixed with tip rocker allows for float in powder
- Medium-stiff flex is extremely responsive and boosts stability
- Wide sizing eliminated toe drag for riders with bigger boots
- 45/90 laminate boosts torsional rigidity for enhanced edge hold
- Carbon TurboRods in the core add longevity to the responsiveness
- SinterSpeed base lets you easily glide across long flat sections