A little bit of everything.
Poppy, yet playful, the Rome Women's Lo-Fi Snowboard features balanced twin geometry for riding switch without compromise in the park, while being equally adept at dropping into open bowls railing sketchy chutes thanks to the powerful Stay Positive Camber profile. The combination of traditional camber, a twin shape, and a powerful feel make the Lo-Fi well-suited to everything from jumps and jibs to high-speed carves, big-mountain lines, and powder slashes.
Inside this freestyle specialist, the snappy PopCore Matrix blends long poplar wood with three zones of low-density wood. The StraightBiax Laminate preserves the board's playful nature, allowing you to flex the board torsionally for effortless butters and presses. Helping you boost over slow signs and clear kickers, the Bamboo Single Barrel HotRod is milled directly into the nose and tail for spring-like response. Plus, a SinterTrue base helps you stay as fast as you need to be in order to clear those step-ups in the park.
- Freestyle deck goes between park hits and powder turns
- Stay Positive camber profile is snappy and stable
- True twin shape retains a balanced freestyle feel
- Medium flex lends versatility for peak-to-park riding
- Pop Core Matrix creates a lightweight, lively personality
- StraightBiax Laminate provides a softer torsional flex
- SinterTrue base readily absorbs wax for faster glide