Libertine Snowboard Boot
Underneath its classic, skate-inspired exterior, the Rome Libertine Snowboard Boot packs a boatload of tech for comfort, response, and support anywhere on the mountain. A true medium-flex boot, the Libertine slays everything from the pipe to the backcountry with reckless abandon, making it a favorite of Rome team riders and weekend warriors alike. Leverage lacing offers the reliability and convenience of traditional lacing and adds webbing loops at the instep to give you extra lacing power over the ankle area so your heel stays locked down.
The Pro F.I.T. liner features heat-moldable foam for a true custom fit, the HeelGrip lining helps your feet stay in place, and the Pro FoamBed cushions harsh landings. An expanded elastic toe zone suits a greater variety of foot shapes than a conventional liner, while 3D Skate Cuff memory foam offers cush ankle comfort. The 3D-molded shell tongue and TPU backstay enhance energy return for better response and more power in turns. The GripRight sole incorporates loads of EVA foam that not only absorbs shock but keeps the boot's weight down. Anti-shock gel pads under the heels bear the brunt of flat landings so your feet don't have to, and rubber in high-wear areas ensures durability and traction.
- All-mountain versatility and comfort for dedicated riders
- Medium flex is supportive, yet tweakable
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot
- Pro FoamBed cushions landings and smooths choppy terrain
- TPU backstay enhances response and support
- Expanded toe zone reduces toe bash
- Ankle Flex zones let you tweak tricks without sacrificing support
- GripRight sole is light yet durable
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||CM|