- Detail Images
The brainchild of freestyle wizards Toni Kerkela and Ozzy Henning, the Rome Buckshot Snowboard is built to grease rails in the streets, link lines in the park, and catch air off any and all natural features that come across your path. When designing this board, Toni and Ozzy demanded pop, pop, and more pop. So Rome obliged by giving the Buckshot a classic camber profile to help you load up ollies and boost off lips, while the bamboo rod milled into the core for an extra-snappy feel. Toni and Ozzy have also been known to gap to a seriously huge rail or two in their time, so Rome threw in Basalt Impact Plates to reduce board breakage next to the bindings. Impact edges are beefier so they can stand up to repeated rail hits, and the SinterTrue base keeps you moving fast when you need speed to keep your line going.
- High-power pop and power abounds in this freestyle fanatic
- True twin shape enables easy switch riding
- Camber profile spring-loads ollies and rides with power
- Lightweight wood core offers lively, snappy feel underfoot
- Rebound sidewalls energize response and add durability
- Sintered base ensures speed over slower conditions
- Biax laminate keeps the flex playful and forgiving
- Q & A
Designed by the perspective that sees unlikely features, the award winning, stay positive cambered Buckshot is built for riders who see features everywhere they look. With a freestyle friendly flex that begs to be pressed and locks into rails with ease, the Buckshot is the go-to for park lappers across the globe. Extra ollie power derives from Single Barrel Bamboo hotRods and rebound Sidewalls help to absorb impact so you can disaster-front board with confidence. All boards are covered by a 2 Year warranty.