Just as smart a choice for the style-conscious as it is for the eco-conscious, the ROJK Superwear Rover Pant is made from a Bluesign-certified, environmentally-friendly plant oil, rather than harmful petroleum, and comes to you in a sharp, modernly-designed style. This bio polymer fabric is also stretchy, durable, and quick-drying, keeping up with long days at the crag or on the trail in tough, long-lasting comfort, while also being naturally odor-resistant to handle days filled with sweat. ROJK also gave this pant pre-bent knees and a narrower fit, with stretchy waistband inserts and adjustable drawstrings to both secure an exact fit and allow maximum mobility.
- Modernly-designed hiking pants for both style and performance
- Stretchy, durable fabric moves with you and resist heavy use
- Fabric is made from castor oil for eco-friendly manufacturing
- Stretch waistband inserts secure a snug fit
- Adjustable drawstrings on leg ends cinch out the elements
- Multiple pockets offer storage for essentials
- Naturally anti-bacterial keeps funky odors at bay