It All Adds Up.
Expand your 2-inch receiver MonoRail hitch rack from its stock 2-bike set-up to a three bike rack with the MonoRail Single Bike Add-On. The kit provides everything you need to add additional carrying capacity to your MonoRail. Each carrier offers 3-inch side to side adjustability creating optimal bike offset if needed.
The base 2-Bike MonoRail supports 120lbs in total with a 60lbs max per tray. With the 3-bike set-up afforded by this Single Bike Add-On, the max load is still 120lbs and it can hold wheels ranging from 20 to 29-inches and tires up to 5" wide. Quit bailing out of doing shuttles and driving to the trailhead by bolting up the Add-On to your existing 2-inch MonoRail.
- Extend your MonoRail to 3 bike capacity with this add-on
- Includes carrier and fittings to add to existing rack
- Fits 20-29-inch wheels and tires up to 5-inches
- Not compatible with 1.25-inch MonoRail racks
- Q & A
Best rack system I have ever owned
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This may just be the ad on part to the Rocky Mounts Monorail. But it sure is a quality piece of machinery I have had this rack for about two years now and I wouldn’t buy anything else for the price point and the durability.