RockShox Yari DebonAir Air Spring Upgrade Kit
Select style & size:Select options
- Silver, 130mmPast season colorsale $29.40
- Silver, 120mmPast season colorsale $29.40
Not afraid to be sensitive.
RockShox's Solo Air spring is great and all, but it doesn't hold up to the small-bump sensitivity and overall suppleness of their newest DebonAir spring. That's why they're offering a DebonAir Air Spring Upgrade Kit for 2016+ Yari Forks equipped with the Solo Air spring. Not only will this DebonAir upgrade provide a smoother, more supple feel off the top, but it allows you to change the travel of your Yari Fork, regardless if you'd like it a bit longer for more support on technical terrain or a touch shorter for greater efficiency on smoother trails.
Simply choose the travel length for your intended riding application, then brush up on your installation skills by watching an online video and reading some instructions (or you can choose to bring it to a skilled mechanic who's done it before). You'll be riding in no time flat and with greater sensitivity and suppleness than you ever though possible with your 120, 130, or 140-millimeter Yari Fork. Please note, each DebonAir Air Spring for the Yari A1+ (2016+) is compatible with both 27.5 and 29-inch wheels.
- DebonAir Spring upgrade for Yari A1+ (2016+)
- Increases small-bump compliance of older Yari Forks
- DebonAir increases negative air spring volume from Solo Air
- Can be used to increase or decrease the travel of your fork
- Compatible with both 27.5 and 29-inch Yari Forks