- Detail Images
No zip, no problem.
A favorite for obvious reasons, the multiple award-winning Rip Curl Men's Flash Bomb 3/2 GB Zip-Free Wetsuit is trusted by newbies and pros alike thanks to its extremely lightweight construction, flexible feel, and quick dry time.
Based on the original (and beloved) Flashbomb, this version has been updated with a zip-free chest entry system for unimpeded mobility, and E4 neoprene to make it 30% stretchier and 20% lighter than the original. Additionally, this wetsuit boasts an E5 Flash lining that uses two layers to transport water to the outside of the suit so it dries quickly, which makes transitioning between sets easy as snacking on fish tacos for lunch.
A glued and blindstitched construction brings you enhanced stretch and durability, and the E5 internal seam taping essentially eliminates water entry, yet doesn't limit your range of motion. Plus, the E4 neoprene has a high warmth-to-weight ratio to make it feel like you're wearing a thinner suit than you actually are. The Hydro-loc collar prevents flushing when you dip under, while the three-hole drainage system allows any water that does get in to make its way out easily. And last but not least, the S-Flex knees are flexible and extremely durable.
- Cool-water wetsuit offers unimpeded flexibility
- Stretchy, durable neoprene promotes longevity
- Lining traps warmth where you need it most
- Zip-free entry system keeps comfort at the forefront
- GBS construction with E5 tape adds durability and shuts out water
- Knee pads adds cushioning and help the suit last longer