- Detail Images
Snag the Rip Curl E-Bomb 3/2 Chest Zip Men's Wetsuit and get on with having a good and rowdy session. This time around, Rip Curl designed it with E5 neoprene and E5 Action panels to make it stretchier than a yoga instructor, and triple-glued the blindstitched seams for exceptional strength, flexibility, and waterproofing. Flash lining and wind-resistant mesh protect the critical warmth zone around the kidneys. Aquaban Plus taping with E5 external seam taping essentially eliminate water entry, yet won't hinder your movement.
It'd all be for naught if you couldn't get it on, but the adjustable Lock Slide chest zip makes entry and exit easy, while the Hydro-loc collar seals around your neck to prevent flushing. Stash what you don't want to lose in the small zippered pocket, and you'll be able to focus on riding the perfect warm-to-mild waves instead of worrying about how your morning's being ruined by a bummer of a suit.
- Ultimate stretch in a lightweight, minimalist design
- Ultralight E5 neoprene supports dynamic movement
- Wind-resistant mesh protects critical warmth zone near kidneys
- Stretchy E5 neoprene supports dynamic movement
- E5 taping strengthens stress points and enhances stretch
- Tough S-Flex knee pads absorb impacts and reef cuts
- Internal key pocket keeps your valuables close