Something you both can agree on.
Your kid demands the best in surfing performance—you demand what's easiest on your wallet. Luckily, the two of you will be able to agree on the Rip Curl Kids' Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest-Zip Wetsuit. It offers excellent flexibility and a lightweight feel so your dude isn't feeling like he's wearing a suit of armor while catching waves, and a wind-resistant mesh chest panel prevents coastal breezes from stealing all his core heat. Best of all, it comes at a price that won't eat up his school supply budget when summer ends.
- Cold water performance that doesn't break the bank
- Freeflex neoprene is lightweight and warm
- E4 neoprene in arms for enhanced flexibility
- Mesh chest panel provides wind-resistance
- GBS seams prevent water entry
- Stress points taped for increased durability
- Stash pocket stows house key