No more guessing.
Whether you're swimming a few laps in the pool, going for a late afternoon run, or stand-up paddle boarding, let the Rip Curl Women's Candy Digital Silicone Watch keep you on time. Its flexible, durable strap withstands your outdoor lifestyle with ease.
- Lightweight ABS case doesn't weigh you down when you're surfing, swimming, running, or just chilling
- The day and date display, alarm, and chronograph keep you on track
- A full display back-light comes in super-handy when you're heading home in the dark
- Water-resistant materials have no problem getting a little wet
- Q & A
Not quite worth the price.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I had been eyeing this watch for some time and finally bought it last month when I began training for a six minute mile. It looks great and fits well around my small wrist. However, two issues: One, the screen is VERY hard to read. It's just not well lit enough. Two, (and this was the deal breaker) the watch features being able to keep track of splits while you run, but then doesn't allow you to recall them! I e-mailed Rip Curl to verify this, thinking it absurd, but they confirmed it. So you have to remember the splits as you go, which defeats the purpose entirely. Sad to return this otherwise nice watch.
What are the dimensions?
Case Height: 29 mm
Case Width: 29 mm
Case Depth: 13 mm
Band Width: .75 in
Band Circumference/Length: 8.5 in
Great watch, very functional. Perfect if you have a small wrist, fits my gf great. It could be a little brighter and still need to figure out how to disable military time.