If you're like us, you don't see the point in filling your shoe closet to the brim with a different shoe for every activity. Instead, you're a fan of versatility — you want a shoe that you can toss on to hang out with your crew, or shred down gnarly big-mountain terrain, without sacrificing style, which is why you've got your eye on the Ride Concepts Livewire Shoe. These tough-as-nails kicks offer street style, while featuring serious construction that can handle any trail you throw at them. That's because they're crafted with durable, synthetic uppers with anti-abrasion mesh that hold up to rocks and stray branches, and tacky DST 6.0 rubber that grips your pedals firm to keep your stance solid when the trail gets a little hairy ahead of you. To keep you protected, Ride Concepts builds the Livewire with custom molded toe and heel guards, while a fully gusseted tongue shields you from intake of debris. And because you want to ride in comfort, even when you take a drop to flat, the Livewire shoes are equipped with an EVA midsole to take up some serious shock absorption.
- Burly shoes with street style and trail smarts
- Tacky DST 6.0 rubber holds you firmly to pedals
- Durable synthetic uppers stand strong against debris
- Molded heel and toe protection guard against rocks
- Cushion your step with shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and stray branches
- Absorb drops to flat with D30 High Impact Zone insole
- Item #RPT0001
- Upper Material
- synthetic, anti-abrasion mesh
- D30 High Impact Zone insole
- Kinetics DST6.0 High Grip Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb (455g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.