Simple style, rugged performance.
The Ride Men's Alki Pant feels right whether it's a powdery day in the backcountry or a spring day in the park. Its clean style and relaxed fit keep you looking good when you're sliding rails and slashing powder, and premium tech helps you stay comfortable through any conditions.
Strata HD II fabric provides reliable waterproof and breathable membrane protection, and fully taped seams keep moisture from seeping through. 37.5 technology by Cocona enhances breathability and manages moisture to keep you from getting soaked with sweat during long runs and warm spring days. Inner leg vents dumps heat quickly, and the Boa window offers easy access to snowboard boot adjustments. Ride also added hem reinforcements and a holster for your gloves.
- Clean style and reliable performance come together
- Strata HD II membrane is waterproof and highly breathable
- Regular fit allows for layering underneath on frigid days
- Mesh-lined vents enable you to get airflow to your legs
- Leg gaiters include a BOA adjustment window easy access
- Pant-to-jacket interface totally locks out moisture
- Pant leg backs are slightly lifted to avoid damage and shredding