Boots that fit!
Quit making your kid wear your old wading boots that are five sizes too big and get them a pair that actually fit with the Redington Crosswater Youth Boots. They're made with a durable nylon material that's quick to dry, and their sticky rubber soles ensure reliable traction on slick river rocks so that lunker your kiddo hooks into (beginner's luck) doesn't pull them in the drink.
- Wading boots built for kids that fly fish
- Durable nylon material is quick to dry
- Stud-compatible sticky rubber soles for solid footing
- Rubber toe cap increases durability of boot
- Hardware is corrosion-resistant for added longevity