Get your feet wet.
If you feel like the confines of a standard inflatable raft are holding you back from truly feeling one with the river, get your feet wet with the Red Paddle Co. Wild Stand-Up Paddleboard. Made to handle the bumps and grinds of whitewater rapids, this inflatable SUP features a rounded shape, nearly 6-inch walls, and a pronounced rocker.
Red Paddle Co. used their own innovative MSL construction to ensure the board’s durability in the rock infested water. Three grab handles attached to the Red embossed deck pad give you a place to hold on when crashing through waves and the bungee system over the nose traction pad helps to keep your gear from going overboard. Four low profile fins underneath the tail help to avoid getting knocked off balance in tight, shallow sections, while an attachable, larger fifth fin helps to maintain a steady ferry angle. And when you’ve made it to take out, the entire board fits into the included front-loading backpack for easy shuttling.
- An inflatable stand-up paddleboard for whitewater adrenaline junkies
- A pronounced rocker sails over flatwater and crashes through waves
- Innovative construction minimizes weight while enhancing durability
- Inflatable design makes shuttling from take-out to put-in a breeze
- Included backpack offers internal storage for paddles and the board
- Low-profile quad fins and a removable large fin for enhanced tracking
- Embossed deck pad allows for improved grip in rough water
- Bungee system and traction pad helps to keep gear secure