Fast and featherweight.
With a style inspired by aviator goggles, the Rapha Pro Team Flyweight Glasses are here to help you take flight on the road with optical clarity and exceptionally lightweight protection. The tough yet lightweight Grilamid frame surrounds a one-piece, detachable Carl Zeiss polycarbonate lens that offers UV400 protection and an aerodynamic design for both maximum speed and maximum comfort.
- Aviator-inspired racing glasses for lightweight performance
- Carl Zeiss one-piece lens delivers optical clarity
- Lens surface resists fogging and repels grime
- Interchangeable design customizes your protection
- Flexible Grilamid frame withstands crashes and daily abuse
- Reflective mirror reduces glare and blinding reflections
- Included hard case safely stashes glasses when not in use
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are the most comfortable glasses Ive worn riding. They provide excellent coverage, and the lense does great in a variety of lighting conditions.
After a while I usually get sore spots from my ear pieces, not with these!
They come with an extra nose piece so you can "customize your fit" (I have a very small head)
I have had zero issues with fogging.
I wear these Mtn & Rd. biking and will be using them for racing.