- Detail Images
Freaky freestyle phenomenon.
Given his ability to destroy backcountry booters, massive terrain park features, and burly urban handrails with equal style and precision, it's no surprise that legendary Nitro team rider Eero Ettala prefers the powerful energy transfer and supportive flex of the Phantom Snowboard Binding. This aggressive binding knows no limits, allowing you to destroy park features without sacrificing control across steep terrain and deep powder.
The Asymmetric X-Beam highback gives you the instantaneous energy transfer desired by powerful riders, with just enough lateral flex for tweaking out tricks in the park. The lightweight and stiff Air 2.0 baseplate offers quick, precise edge-to-edge transitions and carving power, so you can charge through technical terrain with supreme confidence. Impact-absorbing airbags are strategically placed at the heel and toe to smooth out flat landings and reduce chatter in choppy snow. Going one step further for riding comfort, 3-degree canted footbeds naturally align with your riding stance to reduce fatigue and increase ollie power.
- Powerful freestyle riding anywhere on the mountain
- Mid-stiff flex delivers responsive, supportive feel
- Ultralight X-Beam highback provides precision and response
- Micro Drive ratchets have twice as many clicks for fine-tuned fit
- Air Dampening soaks up vibrations and harsh impacts
- Canted footbed aligns joints in a natural position
- Cable-reinforced connectors prevent strap breaks
- Mini Disc reduces your board's dead zone underfoot