RAEN optics Scripps Sunglasses - Women's
Select style & size:Select options
- Silver/Matte Rootbeer/Smoke/Blue Mirror, One Sizesale $71.73
- Black/Burlwood/Gradient Brown, One Sizesale $64.73
- Rose Gold/Rose/Brown/Silver Mirror, One Sizesale $71.73
- Silver/Rootbeer/Yellow, One Sizesale $83.23
- Japanese Gold/Brindle Tortoise/Gradient Green, One Sizesale $64.73
Timeless blend of style and strength.
Complement that ice-cold margarita in your right hand and those white sandy beaches in front of you with the powerful yet low-key style of the Raen Optics Scripps Sunglasses. These shades' silhouette is cut from a single sheet of stainless steel for a strong, streamlined look, while the adjustable nose pads and acetate temple tips put the fit and level of comfort in your hands. Round CR-39 lenses offer both protection from harsh cloudless days and a distinguished look that almost never fails to get a conversation started.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Round metal sunglasses that are built for the poolside
- CR-39 lenses protect against harsh UVA/UVB rays
- Stainless steel frame is cut from single sheet for uniformity
- Monoblock hinges and temple tips secure the fit
- Adjustable nose pad offers customizable comfort
- Included felt case and polishing cloth protect your sunnies
- Q & A
We are a Raen Optic family so we were super excited to try out this new frame. We got black and my wife and I both wear them! Stylish and amazing glasses as always with Raen!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been a long-time Ray Ban aviator and ClubMaster chick, but those haven't been touched since I got these. The round lens is really modern and quirky and boho, and has completely replaced my love for aviators. I have a heart shaped face, so I was weary of round, but it compliments my face shape flawlessly. Try em. You're bound to fall in love.
|GRADIENT||2 - 3||If you start your day with an early morning run, cruise to work afterward and end it watching the sunset on the beach, consider a gradient tint. RAEN Optics offers a variety of these lens tones as it’s suitable for a variety of light conditions, from sunrise to sunset.|
|GREEN||3||The color of nature, and exactly the tint you’ll need if you spend your days hiking through the woods. It’s a neutral tint that shows accurate colors and ideal for medium to bright light.|
|SMOKE||2||In contrast to the bright, yellow sun, the smoke tint is fit for long days at the beach rolling around in the sand. It excels in sunny conditions by offering a neutral color perception.|
|BROWN||3||A subtle, urban tint that is perfect for extensive days in the city. Whether you’re on foot, cycling or cruisin’ around by car, the brown tint will keep your perception clear with enhanced contrast during all lighting conditions. It excels in medium to bright sunlight.|