Mix it up.
You've been climbing for a while, but mixed climbing is a whole new realm for you. You do know that you need to stay dry and warm, though, in order to crush both rock and ice in one route. With your Rab Men's Vector Softshell Pant, you're pretty positive that you'll be ticking sends. The Vectors have plenty of pockets where you can store in-case-of-emergency screws, snacks, and tape for your climb. The specialty fabric keeps weather and water out, so that can be the least of your worries while hanging from axes. These pants also have an integrated webbing belt for secure, personalized fit, but it stays out of the way so you won't even know it's there with a hipbelt or harness on.
- Softshell pants for taking on tricky climbs
- Durable fabric prevents wear and tear
- Waterproof technology keeps you dry while you climb
- Multiple pockets for storage of essentials while on the mountain
- Integrated webbing belt for secure fit and comfort
- Q & A
I really wanted to love these
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
the pants themselves felt great, amazing quality, good value, all that good stuff. but the fit was off - tight in the thighs and had a short rise (waist to crotch), to the point that it made me uncomfortable. might work for you if you're very thin.