Rab Torque Jacket - Men's
- Matrix stretch double weave softshell [hood, elbows] ripstop Matrix
- helmet-compatible, adjustable visor
- 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- backpacking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Rab designed the Men's Torque Jacket for summer alpine climbing, ridge trekking, and days spent near sea cliffs. Its Matrix fabric feels light, stretchy, and supremely breathable for active mountain use. Ripstop reinforcements protect the hood and elbows for prolonged longevity. It also provides moderate weather protection just in case a summer shower rolls in. The helmet-compatible hood helps keep covered on a breezy belay.
- Light softshell designed for long alpine ridges and sea cliffs
- Matrix stretch double weave is durable and breathable
- Ripstop overlays at hood and elbows for rock and ice
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs secure the fit
- Hood is helmet-compatible and has a visor that stays out of sight
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Measure from the center back neck to your wrist.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.