Rab Superflux Hoodie - Men's
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Sometimes you're that guy who does the approach but forgets his harness in the car. Although the weather is prime for sending, you're still a little chill bare-backed and deciding whether or not to go back to the parking lot to get your stuff. You did at least bring your Rab Men's Superflux Hoody. Complete with a fuzzy fleece inside, this jacket will keep you warm on your walk of shame back to the trailhead. Once you get to the car, your Superflux won't restrict you from looking top to bottom of the trunk and backseat, stretching as you pull out liners and whatever other junk you can find, only to discover that you must've left your pack at home. Bummed but warm, you're pretty sure this is the last time this will ever happen to you as you get in the car and drive away.
- A warm fleece jacket for hiking, climbing, and more hiking
- Chest pocket zippers for holding valuables securely
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place while layering
- Flatlock seams prevent bulk when layered
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Measure from the center back neck to your wrist.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.