Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket - Men's
- Pertex Quantum, DWR treatment
- 700-fill hydrophobic down
- Center Back Length:
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight:
- 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use:
- casual, hiking, climbing, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Microlight Alpine Down Jacket
Anywhere the cold can be found, the Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket is sure to follow. Light on weight, big on warmth, and versatile enough to handle changing weather conditions, this jacket can easily step in as a trusted insulator for all of your cold-weather pursuits. It's got a durable, windproof, and water-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric to keep you protected from fickle winter weather, and 700-fill hydrophobic down insulation to keep you toasty warm, even when heavy rain and super-wet snow start to soak the insulation. The adjustable hood provides added protection from snow and wind, and when your adventure is over and you're sitting warm by the fire, you can easily pack it down into its stuff sack on throw it into your pack or suitcase.
- A trusty down jacket that thrives in a variety of conditions
- Reliable hydrophobic down stays warm if it gets wet
- Durable shell fabric offers windproof and water-resistant protection
- Adjustable hood provides coverage against alpine winds
- Hand and chest pockets provide necessary storage for essential gear
- Included stuff sack allows jacket to easily fit into any pack
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Measure from the center back neck to your wrist.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.