Rab Downpour Jacket - Men's
- [membrane/laminate] Pertex Shield (2.5-layer)
- Center Back Length:
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
You could go to a fortune teller to let you know what's in store for you tomorrow, or you could just pack your Rab Men's Downpour Jacket in your pack and know that no matter what falls from the sky, you'll be dry and protected. This lightweight rain shell features a 2.5 layer Pertex Shield shell that repels soggy weather on you morning walk to work, and the adjustable hood adds an extra line of defense for brutal downpours. Plus, it packs down into its own left pocket so there's really no good reason to leave it behind.
- A lightweight rain shell for everyday wear
- Pertex Shield fights off the elements
- Adjustable hood adds extra protection
- Stows into its own pocket for easy packing
- Drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs keep moisture out
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Measure from the center back neck to your wrist.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.