Take it literally.
Lightweight, superlight, and ultralight are adjectives that get tossed around a lot when discussing gear, but when it comes to lightweight warmth, few jackets can hold a candle (holding an actual candle to your down jacket is not recommended) to the Rab Women's Continuum Down Jacket. The truly lightweight Continuum weighs just 8 ounces (yeah, that's right) and is packed full of 850-fill down that's treated with Nikwax's hydrophobic treatment to protect the down fill from heat-robbing moisture. The jacket is made from a Pertex Quantum GL fabric that's light and breathable, and the whole kit stows in the included stuff sack, which is also made of Pertex fabric. Rab used RDS-certified down, so you can rest assured that no birds were force-fed or live-plucked to make this jacket.
- An ultralight down jacket for alpine climbing
- Responsibly sourced 850-fill down is lightweight and compressible
- Nikwax hydrophobic treatment protects down from moisture
- Pertex Quantum GL fabric is breathbale
- Drawcord hem can be cinched tight to trap heat
- Slim fit eliminates needless bulk and weight
- Rab specializes in well-designed mountain equipment for dedicated alpinists