Rab Cirrus Flex Insulated Jacket - Men's
- Thermic stretch fleece
- 3M Featherless insulation
- 2 zippered hand, 2 interior
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- casual, hiking, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Cirrus Flex Insulated Jacket
Built to keep you cruising during your active pursuits, the Cirrus Flex Jacket is an incredibly versatile piece designed to take you further on any outdoor adventure. Featuring 3M Cirrus insulation and stretch fleece panels that allow your body to breathe when working hard, this jacket regulates your temperature when the going gets tough while allowing you to move freely. Whether worn as either a lightweight outer or warm mid-layer, this essential piece is crucial to having a good time in the mountains.
- Go further and higher with this versatile insulated jacket
- 3M Cirrus synthetic insulation allows your body to breathe
- Fleece underarm panels increase airflow to keep you cool
- Stretch construction increases mobility when you need it
- Zippered hand pockets double as a stuff sack
- Slim fit keeps warm properties close to your body
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waist, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Measure from the center back neck to your wrist.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.