- Detail Images
The tuck-in turnaround.
Quiksilver Waterman's versatile Surf Chino Pant is great at going from super-casual to semi-formal in the tuck-in of a shirt. Made from a stretchy cotton that supports active movement while skating or hiking, the Surf Chino includes a French fly wi/ internal tab for added style.
- A chino pant for skate casual, light adventure
- Stretchy cotton fabric supports dynamic movement
- French fly adds extra panache and and style
- 2 hand, 2 back pockets for carrying essentials
- Q & A
Not just for surfing
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
In fact, I'm not sure I'd recommend ever surfing in these. They would be quite uncomfortable in the water. That said, they are insanely comfortable on dry land. Soft, stretchy, and quite handsome. I would not recommend these for surfing, but I would strongly recommend them for casual dry-land use. I wear mine to the office and the bar and am very pleased. Fit is "modern" I would say, a little tailored feeling, but not slim.