Made for the long-retired boy scout who still enjoys whittling sticks by the campfire, but only now with an ice-cold double IPA in hand, is the Quiksilver Wake Stripe Shirt. For whether you are exploring the Oregon coast, stumbling through Joshua Tree, or backpacking the Wind Rivers, the moisture-wicking fabric keeps you fresh from sweat while the ventilated yoke seam lets in the cool, ocean breeze. Two chest pockets hold small flashlights, a box of matches, or your whittling stick for wherever you find yourself resting on a log.
- A collared shirt for the youthful outdoors-man.
- Moisture-wicking material maintains freshness for weekends outdoors
- UV-protect fabric keeps you covered under the beating sun
- Ventilated back yoke helps to cool you down with the breeze
- Button-up design allows you to ventilate as necessary