When you're out there ripping up pow, hitting booters, and generally tearing it up, the last thing you tend to think about is your pants. You've never been a fashion nut, so you really just want something that can get the job done, and done well. Luckily for you, there's the Quiksilver Utility Pant. It's weatherproof, breathable, and stretchy enough to help you move how you need to—basically everything you need in a shell pant. Quiksilver's DryFlight waterproof technology keeps you protected from moisture when heavy pow dumps strike, but stays breathable so you won't get too stuffy. When you do start to heat up after pow lines and park runs, you can release heat by opening the inner thigh vents and letting in some cool air. Boot gaiters keep snow out when you're floating in the deep stuff, while pockets on the front and back give you all of the essential storage you need for a day on the mountain.
- This shell pant gets the job done in the winter
- Waterproof fabric protects you in deep powder and spring slush
- Thigh vents dump heat after you really let it rip
- Built-in stretch lets you move without restriction in the park
- Ankle gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in when it gets deep
- Lots of pockets for storage of snacks and maps
- Attaches to compatible Quiksilver jackets
- Item #QKSM3C7
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryFlight, [face fabric] 55% polyester, 45% recycled polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 2 thigh, 2 rear
- belt loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.