Total protection, upside down or otherwise.
Internationally revered as one of the most talented snowboarders on the planet, Travis Rice is arguably the most progressive rider out there today. When relentlessly exploring the most challenging alpine environments in the world, T.Rice needs to trust that his gear won't fail, which is why he's played an instrumental role in the development of the Quiksilver Men's Travis Rice Invert 2L Gore-Tex Pants.
Whether you're spending the day sessioning a booter in the backcountry or tackling terrifying spines in Alaska, the waterproof and breathable two-layer Gore-Tex construction with fully taped seams ensures that it's done in totally dry comfort. A brushed mesh and tricot lining delivers next-to-skin softness, and mesh-lined venting keeps air circulating when you start to get a bit overheated. The adjustable waistband keeps your fit snug and secure to help you avoid soggy butt syndrome, while the boot gaiters at the cuffs block snow from sneaking up your leg and ruining your day. Just make sure your essentials are safely stashed in the zip pockets before working on your double corks.
- How Travis stays dry when raising the bar
- Gore-Tex fabric is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Mapped lining balances warmth and breathability
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Mesh-lined leg vents expel excess heat
- KEVLAR-reinforced hems ensure multi-season durability
- YKK Aquaguard zippers keep contents dry
- Adjustable drawcord at waist for a secure fit